Cohen Greve & Company has been providing services to Not-for-Profits for thirty years.
Our New York CPA firm’s services include:
- Accounting and auditing including those in accordance with Governmental Auditing Standards and HUD requirements.
- Analysis of cost reports for government agencies.
- Preparation of applications for Not-for-Profit status.
- Securing bank financing.
- Preparing financial models to support management goals for financing.
- Developing internal control procedures.
- Recommending accounting systems.
- Preparation of forms 990, 990-T and state filings for tax exempt not-for-profit entities.
- Addressing unrelated business income tax and sales tax issues in related and unrelated trade or business